This was the only truck they were supposed to climb and play on. Grantsville #1.
They had really old vintage antique trucks too!! I just got the pic of the wheel. Super cool!
Bubs climbed onto some other ones that he wasn't supposed to but he was so cute up there I had to take a picture of him!
She wanted to climb up like the bubs so she had to get her pic taken too.
My favorite was how Hunter wore his hat. Backwards with the Brim out. He looked awesome. My friend christy said "He looks like a fireman homie"
We also went and watched Bry played basketball that night at the church. I took a whole box of granola bars and the kids surrounded me and they were gone super fast. It was fun talking to our friends afterwards. I got the cutest video of the playing in the side room laughing that I will have to blog later. I love that they can entertain themselves in such simple ways! The kids were OUT when we got home in about 2 minutes. Love that!
5 comments:
it was very fun. thanks for inviting us. my favorite was also hunter's hat. :)
very fun outing--nice work--finding fun places to go with the kids--
I'm glad you found something fun to do in Tooele!
it is fun to find new places around you!
Looks like a fun place...I will have to take my kiddos one day. It's fun now that they are getting older to do these kind of activities.
Post a Comment