Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aquarium fun with friends!

My good friend in my ward and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium on Saturday while our hubbies went Snowboarding together up at Brighton. I love having friends where all of us are a lot a like. They are my favorite!!! Anyway, Hunter loves his buddy Ethan because they both have their MACKS (trucks). Mayley and Ethan are buddies too and are in the same sunbeam class. So I caved in and got a season pass which I'm totally stoked about (hoffa, don't you have one too?) So Now I can go back lots more times and its definently worth it!! The thing I will remember about this picture is that Hunter got into a little fight with another little boy in this cave. They can crawl inside and look at the fish (NEMOS) and its just a little crawl space. I was looking in to take his picture and I saw him hitting some other little boy and he was hitting him back. At least he defends himself. He stopped that quick though.




Everytime Hunter takes a picture he never looks at the camera he just likes to say "Cheese" really good for me.
I'm super excited too because they are going to have a penguin exhibit soon! That will be super awesome. We loved the penguins at Seaworld!
Afterwards we were daring and took all 4 kids with us to Macaroni Grill and got a steal of a deal on our lunch. The kids ate free and I had a gift card which saved us lots of money! Macaroni Grill is one of my favorite restaurants! Their food is amazingly delicious!
Bry had fun snowboarding with John and they got up on top of the mtn to look down and see the clouds below them into Midway. Very pretty sight I bet! He hurt his butt a little too trying to do a trick BUTT that's nothing new!! haha!

3 comments:

Christy said...

yah we have a pass! we should totally go. i love that place. also, i'm SO SORRY i didn't call you back last weekend! our voicemails just go to tom's email (we have our phone through the internet), so i never hear them. he didn't tell me until sunday that you'd called. please forgive me! i really would like to hang out again. let's talk.

Noriko Anderson said...

DUde you are so quick... i haven't even downloaded my pictures yet... we had such a great time... other than it being insanely busy.... lets go again soon... maybe during the week so we don't hit the crowds...
have you been getting the facebook messages about crafting this friday?

Nancy K said...

If you are ever going to go again-definately need teh pass.