I have been wanting a camcorder for the past couple of months now because our little camera doesn't take the best quality videos. So when Bryan called me yesterday and told me he could get us a good deal on one I was stoked. So we agreed that it would be our Valentines Present to one another. BOO YAH! I was totally stoked when Bry opened up the box last night and showed me this little beauty!! I love love love it!!! It's soooooooo fun! I already took it with us today when we went to Denny's to get our FREE grand Slam breakfast with our friends. Yay for going out for free breakfast!!
3 comments:
SWEET!!!!
bryan and I used it to video him on the ski slopes as he snow boarded we were careful with it and hope some of them turned out.
how exciting!! and i love that it's RED. what a cute little camera. :)
Post a Comment