During the week my sweet friend Rachel had a party at her house for all of the kids. She made some yummy food and we all brought a treat too. These are Mayley's best friends!May and Bubs helped me make yummy apple strussel bars. I could eat a whole pan by myself they are DELCIOUS. Go to this website to get the recipe: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/05/apple-streusel-bars.html
Also could SOMEONE teach me how to just use one little word and be able to click on it besides the whole website. I have never been able to figure that out.

Bry suprised me with these yummy chocolates on Valentines!!! "nuff said"

My valentine to my hubby and my kids I cut out cute words from magazines and wrote things to them of why I loved them! This is what I did for Bry!

Friday May and Bubs had fun painting on the windows and I made a painting for Bry too!
Valentines Is such a fun time for us!! We also made really cute little heart boxes with modge podge and took them to mayley's friends with candy in it. I want to be more festive when it comes to holidays! I thought this was a fun holiday! Just a time to love each other and show your love more for others!!
Bry suprised me with these yummy chocolates on Valentines!!! "nuff said"
My valentine to my hubby and my kids I cut out cute words from magazines and wrote things to them of why I loved them! This is what I did for Bry!
Friday May and Bubs had fun painting on the windows and I made a painting for Bry too!
5 comments:
to do those links (instead of putting the whole website address in your email), you have to click on the "link" button above the writing area ... up where you change the font and stuff. it looks like a globe with a chain link on it. so what you do is highlight the word that you want to be the link, then you click that button, paste in the web address, and hit okay.
that's how it is on the older blogger post editor. if you're using the newer one, it should be pretty much the same thing.
let me know if you still need help ...
:)
fun times--glad you had a great holiday--we love ya--
Every year when Valentine's Day comes, I think of you and all of our fun Valentine parties we threw when we were litte. Glad you had a fun weekend!
I wish I could have been at Rachels party. But it looks like you guys had a great time. happy V-day
Post a Comment