American Idol is my all time favorite show to watch on tv. Why!? Because I love music and singing!!! I love the talent that comes from the competition and my favorite judge is Randy! He is a crack up! Anyway I have watched every episode since it started in january! These are my favs so far.
Andrew Garcia. He has amazing talent singing and playing the guitar. I think he will go far!!
Katie Stevens. She has an amazing beautiful pure voice! And plus she speaks the most beautiful language ever....PORTUGESE!!

Katie Stevens. She has an amazing beautiful pure voice! And plus she speaks the most beautiful language ever....PORTUGESE!!
Ok so now to the funny story....This guy is Michael Lynche. His wife had a baby while he was in Hollywood week. So he just had to listen on the phone for their new baby girl to be born. But he says "I'm livin the dream!" yeah probably not for long. he's alright but I probably won't vote for him.

When Michael went in to see if he had made it to the top 24 this was his reaction. Both arms up in the air giving the peace sign. We all thought it was pretty funny so Bry started doing the same thing. Then Mayley wanted to join in on the funniness and put up 3 fingers because she is THREE years old. We all had a good laugh about that! I love my family!



When Michael went in to see if he had made it to the top 24 this was his reaction. Both arms up in the air giving the peace sign. We all thought it was pretty funny so Bry started doing the same thing. Then Mayley wanted to join in on the funniness and put up 3 fingers because she is THREE years old. We all had a good laugh about that! I love my family!
3 comments:
those pictures are fantastic. :) we too love american idol. i have missed some of this season because of my photo class, but katie is definitely a standout to me. tom loves andrew. i don't know if i've heard him sing yet. such a fun show! even sophie likes it. :)
Those are my favorites too!!! Love the picture of bry and the kids. You guys are always so funny! LOVE IT!
I always say I'm not going to watch 'this season' then I always do--it takes me in--I love music as well--and I like to cheer for the underdog--who is that this year? smiled at the pics on the couch--cute
Post a Comment