1st week in November!
Mayley had her 1st full dentist visit and cleaning and xrays! She got a piglet toothbrush and she got to wear sunglasses so the bright light wouldn't hurt her eyes. Funniest sight ever! She loved it because Natalie the hygentist was so darn cute with her. Wahoo that mayley loves the dentist just like her mommy!

Thursday night we went over and watched our 2 favorite shows (Modern Family and the Office) on TV with our favorite friends from our ward (Noriko and John). We laugh our heads off and we always talk FOREVER because they are just awesome friends. John and Bry are so much alike its hilarious! I'm grateful for wonderful friends that are so easy to connect with!
Saturday we had a full house....Pittmans, Bry's parents and then my neighbor leauna all were over here helping work on finishing the basement. Bry watched the football game and then I had an amazing experience. My friend came over that lives down the street to have me help her with a sewing project. She stayed for about 2 hours and I ended up teaching her all about the
church. How grateful I am for my mission and the opportunity I had to teach "O LIVRO DE MORMON" various times daily and weekly. I bore my testimony of how much I knew Heavenly Father appreared with his son Jesus christ to Joseph Smith and how Joseph Smith restored the gospel! It was so awesome. Then I invited her to church and she totally said yes! She came over with her 2 boys ready this morning at 10:30 it was awesome. I don't know what an affect I had on her but it made me want to be a full time missionary again because it sure felt good to share the gospel with someone that had no idea what it was about!!We
got to go eat at Carls Jr! Let me tell ya they have pretty yummy taco salads for fast food! It was fun because we saw a cute family from our ward there and got to chat with them! I love being super social! what a fun and simple weekend!
3 comments:
so very proud of your missionary efforts and so happy they responded to them favorably. you will never loose that missionary spirit--you are one just by the way you live day to day--also so cute about the good check-up no cavities hooray!!
Finally after moving to SPanish Fork my girls like the dentist. In Iowa they screamed-I mean SCREAMED! So, Hooray for Mayley! Hooray too for sharing your testimony, getting your basement worked on and having a great November!
Love ya!
thanks for the self esteem boost... we have a blast with you guys... sorry I didn't get you called back today... it was cleaning day and it stunk... and I was young women in excellence last night when you called... but yes lets do a craft day... I just need to get John to cut the wood... and we need cute scrapbook paper... is there a store here?
Post a Comment