Sunday, November 1, 2009

camera battery charger is lost again!

So we have some kind of bad luck when it comes to cameras. My whole life that is how its been! I had 2 cameras on my mission and since we have been married 4 years I think have gone through 1 every single year! We've lost our camera charger twice the past couple of weeks and right now is one of those times. darn it! BUT I can put these pics that my neighbor took of us on halloween!! I was excited to pull off our fun halloween costumes. I hope its obvious to figure out what our costumes were!!






Tuesday my car keys were in bryan's coat pocket that he took with him to work so I didn't have a car that day! I had ask my nice friends to help me get around since its my buisest day of the week! They are awesome! We had a fun halloween party at the family center here in tooele. SUPER FUN!



Wednesday I made homemade donuts for my Halloween piano recital. My recital was a wonderful success! I was happily suprised how well it went! Bry had Young mens at the house and made rootbeer floats for everyone.

Where's mayley?!?! I love this picture!
Hunter didn't want his pic taken! I will have to post more pics of him later.

7 comments:

newsinaminute said...

perfect costumes -very very very cute.....Popeye and olive oil (spelling?) and perfect costumes for the kids too--glad it was a fun time
for all of you- how do you do so great?? I mean--like getting all the details of things that make it all work together so cute. --making donuts for the recital--all that you do is wonderful--

Nancy K said...

Love your costumes! Glad the piano recital went so well and yum to homemade donuts-I'm drooling thinking about them!

Steph H said...

Cute costumes! Very creative! And fun new blog!

The Walker clan said...

What awesome costumes!!!

The Casper Family said...

Love the costumes! So fun! And Belle is my favorite princess...way to go Mayley :) Too cute! By the way, I am not sure I have ever met someone with worse luck with their camera than you guys...haha that is no fun!

p.s I love your new blog...I am using a new email address though- I was wondering if you could invite me through that one so I don't have to log out to see your blog :) it's
thecasperfam@gmail.com that would be awesome!

Kerri said...

wow, awesome costume. you two look great! totally obvious who you are. way to be!!

bryan said...

Update, the camera charger has been found! It was found 3 hours after I bought a new one on ebay. (that is why I bought a new one because we needed some karma to find the missing charger) Now we will have two!