Thursday, November 26, 2009
My thanksgiving/Christmas present!
I'm so excited as I'm waiting for the Concert to start!! Bry was awesome enough to come with me and join in on the fun!! He thanked me for getting us amazing seats!!
Yes, I love David Archuleta! Probably because he really is an amazing singer and because he is a fellow MHS SPARTAN and that he was on my favorite show ever, American Idol. We got to sit on 4th row dead center!! Best tickets I have ever bought! I LOVE EBAY!! The show was amazing. He sang a bunch of his songs like crush, zero gravity, fields of gold, I'm still not over you, and some others than he came back out a little while later and sang a bunch of amazing christmas songs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so happy for you that you got to go to that concert--fun times and so glad you got to spend that time with Erica thanks for bringing her here for us to meet
that is awesome! I had no idea you were going!
Post a Comment