Bryan and I got to have a date and go to the BYU vs. TCU game (too bad they got whooped) but we got really fun seats. We got to eat some blue kettle corn (hence our blue tounges) and lots of just yummy food. Donuts (my absolute fav), drinks, and bratwurst dogs. The food made it worth the fun!! I love being entertained with food.
Super Yummolicious chicken tortilla soup I was craving really bad one night for dinner with fresh avacados. I got the recipe off this blog called "Best Bites" that my mother in law told me about. They have some way yummy recipes.
Fall is such a fun time because there are so many
fun things to make. I made homemade donuts with this amazing chocolate icing that made it so much richer and creamier! They aren't perfect that's for sure but they were sure good :)
Everyone gobbled them up at my halloween piano recital!

4 comments:
I loved to be entertained with food too--we ate at golden coral tonight (compliments of you and bryan with my birthday gift card there-it was crab leg night and it was fancy and delicious --thanks-again)
My girls love that Bryan and you have come to say hi at the BYU games.
That was such a sad game, but it looks like you two had fun! Love the tounges!
Bryan looks a lot like Brad in that picture... with the beanie on all you really see is his face... they really do look so similar.
Love the blue tongues... how fun!
Post a Comment