Monday, November 16, 2009

Daddy, Daughter, Cousin and Aunt Princess Date!

AND THEY ARE OFF.....May is ready for the Princess on Ice show with her cousins, aunt and dad!! Bry held Megan and Mayley on his lap most of the show!
I loved how cute the elephant is in his picture!!



You can't have a princess show without Mickey and Minnie!!



What a fun picture! In my mind this is what everyone is saying...Mayley "hurry dad I can't smile anymore and I gotta go potty," Anna, "I'm in heaven and I loved watching snow white!", Abbie, "I love smiling when half of my teeth are missing! I love being a princess!", Megan "MOM I want some of that Cotton Candy over there!" Nancy, "We are having so much fun!! Thank goodness my brother could come with us so they could sneak the girls into the mens potty since the line to go in the girls bathroom was 100 miles long!!"


I wonder if this thing was once a pumpkin!??! just kidding!!


I was so sick and had to miss out so Bry ended up going with Nancy and the girls!! It looked like so much fun! Mayley is still talking about it! Hey I got a ton of christmas presents wrapped while the kids were off having fun!!




3 comments:

Nancy K said...

It was wonderful (We missed you though) and Bry was a lifesaver when it came time to go to the bathroom. Everyone around us commented about how beautiful Mayley was-she certainly looked like a princess.

newsinaminute said...

a little girls-- princess heaven or Haven--both I guess--glad you had the idea --something they will remember for the longest time
(both the anticipation and the event)

The Casper Family said...

That looks like so much fun! What a bummer that you were sick...