Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yeah he's really 29!

Our cute friend asked Bryan if he was really 29 for this bday this year? Yep he will stay 29 forever now. the kids were soooo excited to give DAD their present. Zesta crackers and monkey Chow (barrel of monkey's game). Zestas are Bry's favorite all time crackers. Hunter couldn't keep his presents a secret for very long but we tried to keep it on the down low. Our close friends bday was the day after so we celebrated their birthdays together with lots of cake and icecream and playing the game KUBB.

Our awesome home teacher. He's the best. Nate graduated from MHS just like us. We love the Loroccos!

Look how fun this cake is??!! A golf hole. Noriko made it for Bry's bday!! I made Bry donuts and a yummy breakfast in bed. I gotta learn how to make darn cute cakes like this!

I love my hubby so much and I love celebrating his bday because he is one amazing man!!



No comments: