Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Logan Trip!

I couldn't believe it when Bry told me that he was taking me to the USU vs. BYU football game in Logan a couple weeks ago. Oh my heart loves Logan!! 3 years of my life was spent there where I learned and grew and loved my life! The people, school, institute, AMAZING!! of course some of the hardest moments of my life were in Logan too. Anyway, I am a big BYU fan now that I married one. So we got this pic of them warming up. (didn't help much though with their game :(. We were devastated that that BYU lost the worst game EVER. But happy that the Aggies FINALLY got a Win! The fans were out of control! After the game I had Bry walk me to the "A" We parked in the institute parking lot. We smooched on the A and we can say we are kind of True Aggies now. Even though we didn't kiss at midnight on a full moon.

Then we went and got Aggie Icecream. Yummy Carmel Cashew and cookie Dough!

Bry got a yummy waffle cone with his favorite icecream Mint Chocolate Chip.




We went and took a walk around the temple. Along with other BYU fans. We tried taking some fun pics.



Saturday I didn't take any pics but we watched conference in our hotel room. We drove out to Richmond to the Pepperidge farm store. We got a bag of milano cookies and then we ate at Bluebird Restaurant for lunch. It was super relaxing and fun to relive some fun memories! My hubby is the best :)






2 comments:

newsinaminute said...

so glad you could go--so glad you had so much fun. Logan is beautiful --but its even more beautiful and fun when you are there with the guy you love.

The Maez Mommy said...

My goodness! It sounds like you guys had a fantastic time :)