Every year we have the fun tradition to go to the Benson Grist Mill Pumpkin Walk with our friends. Its seriously FUN and FREE! I remember going when May was only 18 months old and Bubs was only 2 months old. They are too big now. But it's so much fun to watch them run and play and enjoy all the games they can REALLY do now. May decorated her cookie all by herself!
They thought this spider man pumpkin was SO COOL!
They have a fun hay maze the kids can go in and get lost in! We got to hang out with our friends Hannah, Hailey, and Jenna!
Bubs found this awesome TeePee and thought it was fun to go inside!
You are such a good blogger... I'm still back in july... and I took like two pictures at benson grist... I wish we would have stuck around with the group... dang those antsy kids of mine.! Anyway, thanks for being our friends.. we love hanging out with you guys!
2 comments:
Oh how I miss this! Such fun things to do in Tooele.
You are such a good blogger... I'm still back in july... and I took like two pictures at benson grist... I wish we would have stuck around with the group... dang those antsy kids of mine.! Anyway, thanks for being our friends.. we love hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment