Friday, October 22, 2010

Craftiness

My awesome friend gave me this idea for a fun halloween wreath. I don't have that many halloween decorations so I thought I would keep myself busy while being SUPER prego and make this. I got EVERYTHING at the dollar store. except the 96 cent black paint at walmart. I got a plain wicker wreath, tied all the way around the wreath white tulle and spray painted it black. A green boa, a cute little sign and some little skeletons to stick around the wreath too. Glue gunned everything on and WALLAH!
May wanted her pic taken before preschool today. Halloween is a fun holiday...I only like the cutesy stuff to tell you the truth but I was so proud of myself for ACTUALLY doing my wreath.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute!!! I always miss you and think about you tons during Halloween. Hope yours is fabulous this year!!!

Nancy K said...

Way to go. I love it!

Melissa and Doug said...

Very cute, great job Bri! Good Luck with the new little one, hope you have a good delivery.