Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Miracle of the Seagulls!


May's first talk in primary. We have so many kids in primary that they meet in the chapel for opening exercises. May volunteered last week to give the TALK in primary. I was so surprised! We had to speak on Miracles. So this is what we came up for her to say:
I'm going to tell the story of the Miracle of the Seagulls.When the Pioneers came to Salt Lake.
They planted a garden so they could have foot to eat.
There were lots of crickets that came and ate up lots of their food.
The pioneers prayed and fasted that Heavenly Father would help their garden to be saved.
Seagulls came and ate up all of the crickets and their food was saved.
They remembered to thank Heavenly Father for this Miracle.
When we have Faith Heavenly Father will show us Miracles.
The greatest miracle of all is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Then she bore her testimony!
Bry and I were so proud of her and she spoke loud and clearly so everyone could hear her! It's so fun to watch her grow!! As a parent I love teaching them simple things of the gospel!! It helps our testimonies grow as well!

3 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Destiny volunteered today, too! The same topic :) Like I said before, these are GOOOOOD KIDS!

The Maez Mommy said...

That's SO cute!! Tell her good job for me!

Nancy K said...

Nice work, Mayley!