Sunday, August 15, 2010

Call Family Tradition!

Every year we go up to Payson Lakes with the Call Familia!! It's a super fun family campout because there is so much to do and tons of fun traditions that they have up there. My camera died OF COURSE while I was up there So I got some pics from nancy to share with everyone!
My favorite pic of the 4 kiddos in the sweet orange hammock!! It was probably one of their favorite things to do! cute pic!! Lots of laughs were had in this hammock!! They even had times where we had to "take turns" so we wouldn't fight over the hammock!
This pic is out of order but when I looked back at the bubs in the car I saw him with his In N Out before we went up to go camping!!



Bry and I got this inner tube in Rexburg at a random tire store. We take it with us every year to the lake. The first time we ever rode on the tube was up at RIGBY lake. Good times. The kids love this thing!







Bry is awesome at taking the kids around in the canoe!




This pic is totally fuzzy but I love the fact that may loved helped rowing the boat and that they have these mini oars that used to be Bryan and Brad's when they were younger.


We had fun playing in the sand! bry is awesome at making fun things in the sand!!







The kids love playing with their aunt Hayley who just got home from her mission!




1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I thought Mayley was SOOOOOOOOOOO brave!!!! WHat a girl with the front flips on the tramp too!