Tuesday we went to Radio Disney Day's at the Gallivan Center!! Aunt Hayley came with us and the kids I think they had fun! The sun was blazing hot but they did have water for the kids to play in! There was this guy from Tails and Scales. They did a cool reptile show. This is a Komodo dragon. I've never seen one before so i thought it was pretty amazing!
There were lots of game booths! The kids got to knock over cans with bean bags...even though they didn't WIN they still gave them a prize to take home. A BEACH BALL!!
May loved this game. They had to hammer off a rubber frog into the air and make it go flying! They got bubbles for just trying!!
They had a bounce house waterslide with a pool at the bottom! For some reason Hunter wasn't too fond of this one and may had to go up and get him out but may loved it. Can you see the kid climbing up? he's wearing a speedo. that's right folks!! oh man!
Wed. Night I made the yummiest homemade calazones for dinner!! Best ones ever! Super easy recipe and the kids had fun playing in the dough!http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2010/01/frugal-recipe-calzones.html
Here is the link if you ever want to make them!
My parents came out to see us. i'm excited to have a recliner couch that I can rock the new baby in when he comes! We got to eat doughnuts! My fav!
Thurs Night I got to play human fooseball with the young women! They are hilarious to be around! One of the young women honestly got hit in the face with the ball more than a dozen times. We were laughing pretty harad. Bry took the priests swimming and the kids went along! They are amazing swimmers!
Thurs Night I got to play human fooseball with the young women! They are hilarious to be around! One of the young women honestly got hit in the face with the ball more than a dozen times. We were laughing pretty harad. Bry took the priests swimming and the kids went along! They are amazing swimmers!
Friday I broke my best blender!! Well it's the only blender we've had since we've been married but it was A WONDERFUL blender for SHAKES! I'm so sad that I didn't place it exactly on the counter and it fell off the edge and broke. Sad day:(
Friday night we had a fun ward party! The kids had a blast running around. They had their favorite friends there. Bry got in a water fight with the younger boys and he was wrestling them! I loved watching Bry play volleyball with everyone.
Saturday we worked hard on the basement and Bry got to give one of his preists his eagle scout award.
I've done amazingly well for saving up and not going out to eat everyday like I LOVE to do. I'm proud of myself!
Today in Sunday School we learned about Job. He was about as close as Jesus as you get. I learned about his amazing example of never giving up and always praising the Lord for his blessings and goodness towards us.
1 comment:
I'm glad you made it to Disney Days! It looks like fun! We ended up going camping the night before so I didn't go, but my sister Nat did. Next year!
Post a Comment