Hunter had a fun time telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He went and sat by him 3 different times!! This Santa had the looks, but wasn't as friendly as other Santa's I've seen.
Mayley being scared of Santa!
Hunter had to tell Santa what Mayley wanted for Christmas because she was so scared of him!!
Super fun pictures! Our kids were opposite, Brinley ran to Santa and Trail said he was scary. Brinley totally has the same dress as Mayley, super cute!!! Your Christmas party sounded way fun! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
I can't believe how BRAVE he is with Santa! Go Hunter!!!! Seriously he is the most comfortable kid I have ever seen with santa!
Super fun pictures! Our kids were opposite, Brinley ran to Santa and Trail said he was scary. Brinley totally has the same dress as Mayley, super cute!!! Your Christmas party sounded way fun! Merry Christmas!
I think it is so funny he sat next to him. It made hunter look so itty bitty. Fun that he was so brave.
that clip just tickled me--I thought it was so cute
Post a Comment