
My cute friend taught me how to make these! It was so fun to make and I think they turned out pretty darn cute. I'm not crafty by any means so I was proud of myself for making something new and learning something I didn't know before! I had to sand down my blocks and I thought I was going to die trying to sand them because the thing was so dang powerful but I was so happy with how cute their turned out!
3 comments:
Love, love, love them!
And yes you are crafty!
guess what?
i have all the materials sitting on my dryer to make this very same craft!
what are the odds, i ask you?
now you made me excited!
WAY cute!! You should post instructions for how to make them on the Creative Club blog so I can make some too!!
Post a Comment