Friday, December 11, 2009

Our fun date night!

One of my all time favorite things is eating catered buffet dinners!! Bry was invited to go to the Jazz Game because they were doing lots of sponsor stuff for them. So I got to go with him and eat amazing food!!




D. Will Warming up! He's one of my favs.

They played the Spurs which is an awesome team because they have really good players like Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, & Manu Ginobli.







This cute little boy was sitting next to me and he kept hugging me! It was so cute! Him and his dad were french so they took lots of picutres of Tony Parker. Who knew that Tony Parker was from France?!?!!
Jazz won the game by like 2 points!! It was a super exciting game and I had a fun time with Bry! He's the best for taking me! I sure love my hubby a ton!! I'm so grateful for a wonderful family that lets us go on dates and takes care of the kids for us too! We love you guys!!

3 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I love that you say in your post such nice things about Bryan and how you love him--in the- pictures looks like a fun fun time --glad you could do that and be in such good seats too--

newsinaminute said...

You go on the coolest dates! So fun!!!

newsinaminute said...

Oops-that was Nancy, I am signed in under my mom so that I could add something to her blog for her.