Monday, December 28, 2009

We played lots in the snow on Christmas Eve. The kids had a blast! So did Bry! Bryan's awesome little brother Brad made this amazing Cave/Fort. I love my hubby he tried to fit in it and it made me laugh!
We dress up on Christmas Eve like shepards, or angels, or whomever to play the Nativity scene. I love Kaci's Get-up. She's my cutie Niece!
The Call fam all dressed up for the annual (except Hunter, he refused) Nativity Christmas Eve Story!


Mom and Dad are thinking "Hunter I don't think they had trucks when Jesus was born" but he sure thinks so!!! That's all he was worried about. of course he is a 2 year old!




2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Megan is missing from the group photo too. Apparently her and Hunter were having a 2 year old party together! Love you guys!

bryan said...

Who is that little boy infront of Nancy?