Tuesday took May to preschool and the bubs and I went to the bookstore and he played with a little table top train for like 45 minutes while I browsed and looked at fun books! My friend took the kids while I took a nap for an hour today. Couldn't sleep because I thought I was going into labor so I took a bath at 1:30 in the morning and fell asleep around 3:30 am.
Wednesday: Went to the park with friends. it was the most beautiful day ever!
Thursday: Took May to preschool and toughed myself up and went shopping at walmart with the kids. The kids were fabulous and May said she was my shopping helper. She said in her prayers for dinner that she was thankful that she could listen to mommy.
Friday: My wonderful hubby stayed home. I slept in...and took a nap. Bry took the kids to home depot and he rearranged the garage and put shelves in the kids' new closet. We took them swimming last night. Friday night ritual is going to the swimming pool. Our kids are amazing! They have no fear of the water. I video taped them doing crazy things and they make me super happy!
Saturday: grandma lynda and Grandpa call came out. The guys painted the baby's room and fixed the cement cracking on the front steps & watched the BYU game and other football games. Grandma took the kids to see Bobby and Hairy (our fav. horses in tooele). They painted a fun Thanksgiving Mural on the back window too! We ate yummy burgers from American Burgers and I worked on my sewing skills to finish the baby car seat canopy.
more thoughts coming soon.....
6 comments:
Cute picture of them with the horses! I can't wait to see this new little baby!!!! And I wish we had an indoor swimming pool here-I am so jealous of your cute pool there! Love ya!
sounds like someone's in nesting mood! Enjoy these last few days as a Mom to two as much as you can!
Oh this last part is so hard! I really feel for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
dang, I'm so sorry this pregnancy is dragging on like this. I remember crying after my doctor appt with Kaci when I was at a 4 for two weeks and still no baby. It's such a sad feeling because you get so excited to be done being pregnant and finally meet your baby. I'm glad you have friends and family around to cheer you up and take your mind off being miserable.
Hang in there, girl! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little man!
Hope all goes well with your labor and delivery!
Sounds like you've been staying busy. Glad so many people are around to help you. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!
Post a Comment