Hogan Isaac. We scratched the name debate and went with something different. He is healthly and the kids love him. They want to keep waking him up to hold and give him kisses.
Yea! he's here, you totally surprised us with a new name. where did you find that name? i've never met a single hogan my whole life. what was your inspiration? i'm glad he's healthy!
Hey girl... you amaze me... i can't believe there is already a post about Hogan... anyway, I'm SO sad that I didn't get to come see that sweet guy before I left... I really hope you are doing well... of course I go out of town when you could really use my help... anyway, I'm sure you'll still need some help when I get back... I hope... congrats! You guys are so awesome... thanks again for being our friends!
11 comments:
Yea! he's here, you totally surprised us with a new name. where did you find that name? i've never met a single hogan my whole life. what was your inspiration? i'm glad he's healthy!
Congrats! He's a cutie!!
He really is such a beautiful baby! Love his hair and lips! (not to be confused with hairy lips.) We love him and all of you!
Very Handsome. I am so happy for your family.
Soo happy for you guys! Let me know if you need anything.
I'm glad everything went well. You all look so happy! Enjoy that very special spirit that only a baby can bring into a family! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!
Hey girl... you amaze me... i can't believe there is already a post about Hogan... anyway, I'm SO sad that I didn't get to come see that sweet guy before I left... I really hope you are doing well... of course I go out of town when you could really use my help... anyway, I'm sure you'll still need some help when I get back... I hope... congrats! You guys are so awesome... thanks again for being our friends!
He is adorable...so handsome! I love his hair. You look great! How much did he weigh? Hope all is well.
Congrats!!
ah, he's so cute! congrats, friend!
Post a Comment