I love all the traditions and fun things that come along when its a Holiday! I LOVED Halloween this year! The kids picked out what they were going to carve on their own pumpkins and its really the first year they ever picked out the "GUTS" from the pumpkins and thought it was so fun and gross at the same time.
Bubs picked to have a "H" on his and may picked a cute smiley face for hers!
Halloween lunch I made Mac N Cheese goblins with green veggies for the feet! It was actually really good!
Every year on Halloween they have Trick or treating down town in Tooele. It was raining and windy but then it let up and wasn't so bad. We ran over to the trunk or treat at our church and stayed for like 10 min but the kids were freezing cold and everyone was already leaving to go home.
Going trick or treatin with Dad!
I made me a shirt that was Mike Wozowski from Monsters inc. It was super fun!
1 comment:
I can't get over how much Mayley is a mini you!
Post a Comment