All of the Call Cousins hanging out at the cabin!!
We went canoeing on friday! It was so so windy but it was still pretty fun! The kids wanted to keep going and going! They love the boat!
Mommy's only ride on the boat. It was a windy day!
A cool picture at the cabin!
Saturday we went and played in the calls backyard and let the kids play with tons of water balloons! Kyle gives Bry a drink out of the hose. That kid is so dang cute! My kids love their little cousin Kyle!
Hunter ridin on the horse. He climbs up on the horse all by himself now!
4 comments:
Love the picture of Kyle giving Bry a drink! he is a good uncle! And of course you are a good aunt and the kids have such fun together! Glad we could spend that time together.
I can't believe how the cousins have grown since last year...I love all the pics you posted it captures the feeling of fun the we
felt when you were all around us -we love ya all so much--thanks for making it fun for all of us--by being there
good times!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Looks like such a fun 4th! Are you going to the reunion? Hopefully I will see you there!
Post a Comment