Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pioneer Fun with the fam!

We had fun watching the 24th of parade on TV that morning. We told the kids stories about the pioneers in the car on the way into Salt Lake. Bry worked more on the basement! We are so close to being done. We had some rain check passes to the mulligans mini golfing so my fam came along for the fun. I love this picture of May waiting her turn to putt!
Parker, my bro, helping the bubs make an awesome putt!! I'm so proud of him he just made the UVU golf team. He is an amazing golfer!!
May was an awesome golfer and kept getting scores of 2 or 3 on different holes. She was so fun to watch.
Bry is such a fun dad! I love Hunter's golf club.


We both scored a hole in one on the 16th hole and Bry wanted to make a bet whoever got the 1st hole in one got to choose the name for the baby. Too bad I won the bet!!!
but we were just having fun and I LOVE being with my amazing hubby!

We went shopping for a BBQ at the smiths in Lehi. The kids followed my mom everywhere with their fun little carts. They were heaven!! They were super good in the store too. They thought it was the coolest thing to put groceries in their cart! I'm totally excited to FINALLY have new CAMPING CHAIRS!




Getting ready to watch fireworks!!


Watching the fun fireworks with the fam! I love my family and I LOVE the pioneers and all they did to sacrifice and to bring the gospel to us. I appreciate their sacrificies and faith they showed to The Lord so we could celebrate the gospel that we have now! I feel like such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family.


2 comments:

The Maez Mommy said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day! You are looking cute, cute, cute!! :)

Jessica said...

Looks like SO much fun! We need to take our kids mini-golfing again! Hard to believe Hunter and Emery are 3. Hopefully we will see you at the reunion Saturday so the kids can play!