Monday, June 21, 2010

We need more of these....

What's more fun than getting more fire trucks.....


Byu Onesies....



Fun toy cars....



more trucks like MACK....
And Toy trains to play with?!?!

Finding out that we are having a......
YAY!! We are very happy! mayley was a little disappointed. but we told her she would be our spoiled little princess and she doesn't have to share her toys!! Hunter doesn't know what to think yet....he said that he has a circle for a head and he has little feet. The kids got to go with us to see the ultrasound today and it was amazing to see the little guy moving around!!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Have you thought of any great boy names yet? He will be best friends with Hunter, that will be so fun.

Nancy K said...

Again, hooray, hooray!

jeffandlorraine said...

Yay Bri!!! That will be so much fun! I'm so excited for you!

Christy said...

yay! congrats! how exciting. names?

The Maez Mommy said...

Yea!! Boys are so much fun!! Congrats - I'm really excited for you. And let Mayley know that Maddie just LOVES being the spoiled little princess!! :)

Jake and Kate said...

Wahoo!! I was just wondering if you found out yet...and you did! How exciting! Yay for boys!

Jessica said...

Yay, two boys and a girl...just like us! I am so excited for you!

Courtney said...

Congrats you guys! Mayley will definitely be spoiled! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Congrats! That is awesome! Boys are so fun :) Hunter and Mayley will love him!!

Elise said...

Oh my, Brianne. Congrats!! I am such a terrible blogger lately, especially checking private blogs (since they don't show up on google reader). I'm so sorry, I'll be better. Can't wait to see your little guy! Hopefully Mayley will feel the same way once she sees him :)

newsinaminute said...

your announcement and kerri and brad's announcement were the biggest and best surprise of the summer--so happy about it that we are doing cartwheels- we love you all
one of my favorite saying is:
"new babies deserve the best of everything"...
" and a family like yours is a great start!" how true that is!
and can't wait to meet him.
you have such darling kids --he will be a wonderful spirit that has waited a long long time to come and have this mortal experience. so glad that he is coming to your home. love ya
-