Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little bit of this and that!

May got her very own Pink Mow Lawn so she can help dad mow the lawn with bubs too! Thanks to Toys R Us we got it on sale! yay! she and bubs have so much fun running around in the yard now! She is getting so strong in gymnastics I can't believe it! She is the only one in her class that got moved up to a preschool advanced class!! She's awesome!
Getting ready for girls camp means teaching the girls camp certification. these are the 4th years learning how to recognize and treat broken bones. I was one of the victims! They were awesome. I have so much fun with these girls! love them!



Memorial day We got to stay in Tooele and go out to the Miller Motorsports park and watch the motorcycle races! It's such a fun outing! They have tons of fun things to do! This is one of the cool cars we got to see! It's super loud so the kids cover up their ears but then they get used to it!


We got to invite grandma and papa redding to come out and have a BBQ with us and watch the races with us!! We got awesome seats too!! It was a perfect day! I love fun outings!


No comments: