Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A whole lotta Nada!

Today we made Shrinky Dinks so we could figure out how to make them for girls camp. I made may a cute little minnie mouse and the baby sitter made bubs a dinosaur Truck!

We planted May's watermelon plant finally in our new garden! Her favorite new dinner is Shepard's pie. She asks for it every night for dinner.

I totally got burned on Saturday doing Girls camp stuff outside at the church and monday playing at the park. I am super excited to go to girls camp and I'm stoked cause we are making crepes for breakfast one morning and the girls loved them! I hope in about 2 weeks I will start to feel this baby moving around! I am starting to feel prego now!

Bry loves watching the NBA playoffs. He never misses watching a game. We hope the SUNS beat the Lakers Butts! It's fun to watch how amazing the bball players really are. They have got some serious talent!

I had a piano recital for my students last saturday. We have an awesome girl that comes over and babysits the kids and Bry got to come with me and watch!! I love teaching piano and watching my students progress in their repitore. Wow! I sure do learn a lot about being a piano teacher also. I love my piano!

I guess that's a whole lotta what we've been up to!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Girls camp does sound fun.

Nancy K said...

All great things to be up to!

newsinaminute said...

glad you had the piano recital and glad for all the other things you've been up too --fun to read about them--hope the sunburn turns to a tan --ha (: the girls are lucky to have you as a leader

The Maez Mommy said...

Ohhhh - what is your calling?? I love going to girls camp too! SO much fun to hang out with the girls!!
Have you checked out my blog? It's www.joyinthemaez.blogspot.com. This blogging stuff is so much fun to do!! I love being able to read what my freinds are up to. :)

Mimi's Blog said...

Wow! I haven't been here in ages. Your kids are growing so fast and you are pregnant. Congrats! Christine

Steph H said...

Sounds like life is good! Congrats on the pregnancy!