I ran my FIRST 5K in Alpine Days! I gotta give one of my best friends Christina credit for being my inspiration! My hubby was awesome and ran it with me! my time was like 31 min and 4 seconds! My Sisters Britt, Ali, bro Tim, and nephews Miles and Caden ran it with us too! This pic is super early in the morning!
I learned my FIRST time to do some FUN ZUMBA!! I love ZUMBA! It's so fun! We get to dance to fun songs from Brazil too! My sister's friend from high school and now my friend Melody does it for free at a church gym and we can all bring our kids too! I first learned how to dive off a diving board swimming with my kids this summer. I never learned how to dive! Weird I know! I have learned that I want my kids to be brave (they are braver than me) but I want them to know that things that are important to me I want them to be important to them too!
I have read more than 4 books the FIRST time since college! Hunger games and Heaven is Here! I wanna read one more before the year is over! Anyone have any good books they have read?!?!
I gave Hogan his FIRST haircut this year too! That was fun!! Sorry the pics are lacking.
I know I have more I'll have to ask Bry! But I'm grateful for what I've accomplished and wanted to make record of it so I don't forget! I know I have borne my testimony more than usual this year in sacrament mtgs than normal!! Hunter and May love to bear their testimonies in sacrament too! I have done more missionary work this year too! I LOVE missionary work and I LOVE helping out the elders and sisters! It's the truest work on this earth and those missionaries work so hard!!
Ok more to come.....love all of you who read this :)
3 comments:
You're a super star!!! Love you lots!
Go you!!
Bom trabalho
Post a Comment