I've been reading "Heaven Is here" by Stephanie Nielson. I have felt the spirit so much lately! It's awesome! I feel so connected with her. During her accident and recovery her kids were the same age as Mayley and Hunter right now. She had many heavenly experiences and it has helped my testimony to grow!
My heart is full of gratitude! We got to move in to our new home after waiting for almost a whole year in a small apartment. I loved making food on Sunday for my family! I can't believe how much room and counter space I have to cook! It's amazing and feels so refreshing to have more than one small counter to work on while cooking! I'm so grateful that we have more than one bathroom in our home. I'm grateful to Bry's friends who let us borrow their awesome trailer so we could move everything instead of having to rent an U-haul truck. it feels so good to have our own yard. To feel more privacy and not have to hear people above us or people walking up and down the stair wells. I'm grateful for our new ward. Everyone is so sweet! The spirit was awesome on Sunday! The kids have a fun primary.
2 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice. I like to read this blog... Spoken English Classes in Coimbatore
Post a Comment