Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swim party @ Hortons



 Right now we are living in the same ward that I grew up in in Murray.  The cute old couple Mildred and Ralph Horton expanded their backyard and built a pool and a huge garden play area for all of their grandkids and neighbor kids.  The ward went over on a summer afternoon and played in the pool and had a potluck lunch. Hogan fell asleep and I put him in the Horton's house to sleep while the kids played in the pool.       


 Mayley didn't even wear her lifejacket and swam so awesome!! She had fun playing with the yellow kickboard!


 



The kids adore Katrina Draney.  She is so fun with the kids and mayley loves her to death!  She babysits them all of the time and they never want to leave their house!!
I'm grateful for amazing friends that we have been able to be with this summer!

No comments: