4th of July Parade in Murray
I made pancakes and zucchini chocolate chip muffins for breakfast to take to the parade. We went shopping the day before at Old Navy for the kids' outfits with my mom. We went to the gateway and saw Noriko and John at the splash pad!! So fun!! The parade was fun and a little crazy with the zombies and the mean lady that wouldn't scoot over 2 feet to let all of us sit together. I made me want to pray for people that are rude and I did sit on a different chair next to the people on the other side of us that were so kind and shared their seat with us.
May was funny using grandma lyndas binoculars to see the parade coming!
I really was happy and having fun at the parade!!
Kaci is one of our favorite cousins! She came with us to the parade. Someone gave her this awesome balloon during the parade!
What a camel in the parade?!?! That was awesome!!
The car had Hunters name by the window!
The racecars were reving their engines! Classic pic of hunter covering his ears!
Awesome the chick-fil-a cow!!
Later that night we went to Hayley and Joes for a BBQ and Joe put up his slack line again!!
Their neighbors let us borrow the buggy for Hogan and Forrest to play on!!















T





1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun. What a cute little family!! Oh, and zucchini chocolate chip muffins?! Yum! Recipe, please!!
Post a Comment