Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend







I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.....I love the American Flag! Bry did a good job of taking this pic.  Memorial Day weekend was awesome!  We went to see the Redding family graves and got to eat at Cafe Rio for dinner!  Monday we went out to Tooele at the Miller Motor Sports park and watched the bike races.
 The guy crashed on his bike.  It was pretty scary cause it happened right in front of us!!




 You can walk around and see all types of stuff at the park!  The kids LOVE the Geico commericals so we had to get a pic in front of it!
 The kids are standing out in front of one of the big trucks that carry really nice racing bikes inside!
 I thought this Dog was awesome.  Everyone was taking pics of him at the park.  His owner dressed him up in a Marine uniform! 


After the races we went and saw our favorite horses in Tooele,  Bobby and Harry!  Bry named the horses and thats what they have always been known as!  We fed him some old carrots!!  We would drive past and feed these horses a lot and they are our friends!


This is my great grandparents Bert and Adeline Redding's Grave.  My dad called my grandpa to tell him that we took the kids to go see his parents grave and he was very emotional and filled with gratitude that we would do that for him!




 The Dimmicks are great grandparents, My Grandma Redding's Parents!
 Hunter was so funny because he wasn't afraid at all to pull out the flower vase and put flowers in it! The kids were fun helpers at the graves!


 We went to the park and played around Saturday afternoon!  We just found all these fun trails and put the camera on the stroller and took this pic of all of us!! I think it turned out cute!

No comments: