May is done with Kindergarten. She had her graduation last week. I got to help out in May's class a lot this year with power hour. I grew to love these little 5 and 6 year olds a lot!!
Her cute friends Chloe, Lexi, & Devyn. Devyn is Polynesian so her mom made candy necklaces. Well that earlier in the day I decided to make may one too! I always remembered how the Polynesians make them when you graduate. Devyn's mom was passing them out for everyone. BUT I made one especially for mayley. I gave her her favorite candies. Well M&M's for Mayley Marie...Kit Kat's cause those are her favorite, whoppers, and Swedish fish!
May and her cute teacher Ms. Stewart! She was a wonderful wonderful teacher!! May loved her and Mayley got straight A's on her report card!
Horizon is the school I went to when I was little too! It was fun to watch May finish her first year of school here!




No comments:
Post a Comment