
Her best friend Hailey is in her class. They have been doing fabulous together and they love playing at recess together too! They both have the same Barbie backpack and wear Hello Kitty shoes!!

I had to give her one more hug before I left her. With Tears in my eyes I told her she was going to have so much fun!! We have had our ups and downs with kindergarten but she has LOVED it so far. We had her first parent Teacher conference abt 2 weeks ago and she is doing amazing! Mrs. Adams loves miss mayley!
This is the door step pic before we rushed her off to school!!
PS May was so excited to have her first day of eating lunch in the cafeteria last thursday!! She got to have her favorite food : Cheese Pizza! She ate it ALL Up!
1 comment:
look at your kids, all grown up! You are a good mom.
Post a Comment