This is kind of a cool house because it used to belong to Bry's Mom's Cousin, Max Gertsch, but then an older couple came in and bought the little house and turned it into this amazing bed and breakfast place. It's called INVITED INN.
They had a sauna, steam room, and a jetted tub in the bathroom! Super fun!!
Susi, the cute little owner, gave us a tour of the house. We are sitting in the sun room and they have a cute little table where she served us appetizers. Homemade Guacamole, nachos, quesadillas with 2 kinds of yummy salsa, Italian sodas, and, yummy cream puffs with chocolate!
We got there early so we went for a drive up the snake creek canyon!! Holy beautiful right now!! This was my favorite tree that I found up there!
A pic of the room we stayed in!

We went out to eat at this yummy restaurant called Tarahumara. They had the best salsa bar we have ever tasted. I was soooo stuffed from eating so many chips and trying all their different kinds of salsas!!!
Night time pic of the house! When we got back from dinner there were a bunch of deer on the lawn outside of the house!
The next morning we went for a drive around where Bry's mom grew up! I made bry go into Uncle Lyle's Barn! I told him to take a bunch of pictures of me by the barn because he is a good photographer!!
This is the cute house that Bry's Grandpa Gertsch made and the house that Lynda grew up in!!
We drove out to the provo canyon and decided to hike up Bridal Veil Falls! We both had never made a hike up there. We had no idea where we going when we got there and we guessed of where the trail was. I had told bry that I had seen people hike right up close to the falls! So we randomly found a trail and followed it and this is where we ended up......


3 comments:
Before I even read it I saw the pic and said that's the invited inn! I love that place, so beautiful! Sounds like a great way to celebrate a b-day!
so fun! glad you had a good getaway
I'm slow--I just figured out how to click on the blog post --make it bigger and COMMENT_ hey that place looks cozy and thanks for taking a picture of the home I lived in and wow the hike -looks incredible--so glad you could celebrate bryan's birthday in such a fun way (ways)
Post a Comment