Sunday, August 14, 2011

AND....She's Off!

The day before we went to Payson Lakes with the Call Family I had just finished talking to bry about teaching Mayley how to ride her bike. He said, "No, Lets just wait until after Payson Lakes!" LIterally a couple minutes later May comes running inside the house and says "Dad, teach me how to ride my bike!" She was off in NO time. She was really quick to learn and it was a fun and exciting day! She LOVES to ride her bike everywhere now! We are happy for our little Mayley girl :)






Then we have the Bubs who loves to just pull anything behind as a trailer. He insisted that we put the bike trailer onto his bike! He had a blast pulling it around all day!
Me and Hogi cheering on May and Hunter :) Good job honey for teaching the kids fun things!


2 comments:

Calls said...

Hunter is HILARIOUS. Such a MAN!

newsinaminute said...

I knew that mayley would take off quick --I could just tell from the few times I ran behind her holding her bike--she is a quick learner