We Found a funny setting on our photoshop that inverts the picture and takes the very focual point and makes it the biggest part of the picture. We have tried about everyone in the family to see what they would look like. We have laughed for hours doing this!! This is one of our favorites of May!
Dressing up silly!
What a beautiful girl she is!! I love this pic of May!
Her Scary funny face :)
Her "I don't like loud noises" face!
Silly look at me face!!
I know I'm dirty and like it face!!!!
3 comments:
very fun! we sure love mayley
she is beautiful inside and out --she was like a cute 'second mother' to hunter as he got stuck trying to put in swim suit shirt on--I let her help him she was doing such a good job of helping then they jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler on under them and laughed and played so cute together.
I found your blog and thought you would like our website: www.MommyGiggles.com.
Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”.
I am contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.
Hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.
Warmest Regards,
Heather Matthews
Email Us A Picture - mommygiggles@comcast.net
Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles
Post a Comment