After the Parade we went over to a park and played some fun games! Hogan found some grass to chew on.
Hunter fished for a dinosaur.
Their favorite thing was the obstacle course.
Bry picked out a new camera a couple days ago! He LOVES photography. This is our favorite of May and Bubs!
4 comments:
your camera makes everything look hd good!
Agh...I have been so bad at blogging lately. You have motivated me to catch mine up!!! It is fun looking at all you have been up to this summer. Looks like you guys have had tons of fun. Your kiddos are getting so big!
Dude!! I could immediately tell that you must have used the new camera... they look so good!! yeah for new camera!!
loved the post...love that you went to the bees game...loved the pictures with bryan's camera--your family (including the parentals) are soooooo so photogenic...glad you shared...I love the july holidays too
Post a Comment