Sunday, July 3, 2011

The day I took the kids on a bike ride: It started off getting down the bike and the trailer by myself in the garage and wacking myself in the head with one or the other. Then I tried to adjust bryans bike seat by myself and couldn't figure it out so I had to walk down the street to ask my neighbor to come help me adjust it. Once he helped me we were ready to go. We started going down 900 west and half way down mayleys bike chain fell off. I couldn't get it back on and by this time I was just frustrated cause she had a flat too. I just prayed that someone would come by and help. Out of the corner of my eye I see our home teacher passing by. He stopped and backed up. He took mayleys bike and put it in the back of his truck! His buddy that was with him fixed it and later on in the day dropped it off ready to go!!

I Now I had to pull all three kids in the bike trailer!
We went and saw our favorite horses (bobby and Hairy) we fed them some lettuce leaves and then we rode our bike down to the elementary school lunch. On the way back there is a pretty tough hill to ride up. I was dying....then I hear in the back of the bike trailer "You can DO IT mommy I know you can!!" Yep thats my little Hunter cheering me on!! Hes the best encourager I know! That made my day right there! :)

2 comments:

newsinaminute said...

you are a fabulous mom and a trooper.
My favorite part was your cheering section (hunter) --and I couldn't agree more "You can do it!!"
thanks for being an example of someone who does what is within his power *and with a cheerful heart --like the saying on your wall above the piano

The Maez Mommy said...

You are a SUPER STAR! Way to go getting all 3 to the school - it is quite a hill!!