We took the kids to Kaysville this last saturday. Cherry Hill is a Water park. There are only 3 slides and more just water to play in. THe kids had fun!

This was their favorite little mini slide to go down!



They have a fun pirate boat to go on!

Hunter seriously took the wheel and steered this thing forever!! He loved it!

Hogan was tired of being in the sun so I took him and put him to sleep while Bry took the kids on
the lazy river! May had a blast to bobbing along in the water. Hunter was all about sitting on Dad's Lap and resting on the tube!

One of my favorite pics was Bry sitting under this waterfall with Hogi! :)
1 comment:
we love that hogan would go sit under the falls with bryan and welove that you and bryan take the kids to do so many fun summer things (and winter things too) you are great parents.
ps -sorry I haven't be commenting much--guess what...-I just now figured something out on my computer--I have to click on the tool bar to bring up the comment bar
duh? so now I can make the comments I've been wanting to
Post a Comment