Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the Salt Lake Temple...May was in Heaven holding the flowers. Everyone looked so beautiful that day! Bryan's little sis Hayley got married the same day as our anniversary! I think its pretty fun that we get to share anniversaries. I felt like in a way I got to relive mine in a way! The sealing was seriously amazing and I was so grateful to be there for it! I'm so happy to have Hayley as a sister and We love Joe! We didn't get much pics of the happy couple because of course they were getting all of their pics taken with the photographer but here are some fun pics below.........



Uncle Stinky throwing Bubs up in the air! Hes such a fun uncle! It was fun to hang out with Brad and Kerri!
2 comments:
You did look beautiful. Happy Anniversary again. It was fun to all be together!
you got some cute pics and especially of your family!
Post a Comment