I love my hubby lots!! He bought me these beautiful flowers for my bday!! :) I think I should be a florist now. They smell SOOOO dang good!

May helped bry make me a fun mothers day breakfast!!

Loving my kids on mothers day!! :)

We went to my parents house for mothers day. My cousins wife and a friend came. EVeryone loves to snuggle with Hogi. This cute girl got him to go to sleep!!

Birthday night out with my parents! We went to Texas Roadhouse!! YUM! They have a waiting area where you can eat peanuts and sit on a cowboy saddle!

I love how the bubs makes me laugh!!

Hanging out at dinner time!! The kids love their dad WAY too much! They weren't like this the whole dinner lets just say that!

Thanks mom and dad for taking me out for my bday! It was a super fun day! I love my fam! :)

My sweet friends all met a Carls Jr. earlier that day for lunch and took me out. It was fun to see one of my friends that used to live in our tooele ward and moved back out to Stansbury! The kids had a blast with their friends in the playplace. The best (not really but its funny) was when I held hogan up and pee was dripping out of his diaper onto the floor. I was mortified. I guess thats what happens when you have boys. I went to go change him and his diaper was seriously dry! soooooo weird. My sweet friend helped me clean it up! Thanks Marissa. She reassured me that her baby boy has had the same problem! To top off the night when we got home from Salt Lake. Hunter had a MAJOR accident outside (thank goodness it was good weather) lets just say he had it all over him and we literally had to HOSE him down! we were laughing our heads off! It was such a fun bday! My wooba got me the Pres. Monson biography. I got moola and a cute skirt from the calls, and my kids got me, YES, a WHOOPIE Cushion. Blame that one on the hubby but i'm glad my fam makes me laugh and that everyone is so awesome! :)
3 comments:
Sounds like such a fun birthday and mothers day. That's funny about missing the diaper all together. My girls have had some poor aim sometimes too. Ah, the funniness of being a mother...
glad you had a fun birthday and mothers day. you deserve it!
glad you felt honored on your mother's day--cause you are tons of fun for you kids and a great wife and mother and every working at making their live happy and I thing you deserve every good thing that comes your way
Post a Comment