Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anniversary date!

I stink at blogging but these pretty tulips in this pic probably smell way better than my blogging! haha! We got to go to the gateway a couple weeks ago and eat at a yummy steakhouse restaurant called "FLEMMINGS" The food was seriousy amazing. I devoured everything. The flavors were amazing. We ate a ton of bread before they brought out our meal. They had yummy spreads to go on the bread like....roasted red pepper and a bleu cheese spread. I got a filet mignon and bry got a bbq salmon thing. I even tried a little bit of the salmon. I still don't like fish! My gut never will like it!






We got yummy mac n cheese and these amazing cheesy potatoes to share too. I loved everything about the food that night and spending time with my awesome husband. This isn't the best pic of us but we dressed up for the occassion!




We went shopping at Old Navy and Target that night too!! wooooooooo! Exciting stuff!! :)







1 comment:

Hayley Jacob said...

sorry to steal your anniversary. glad you got to celebrate later.