Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vday Time!

Valentines was super crazy and fun this year! I made a little treasure hunt for the kids when they woke up. May noticed it right away and couldn't wait to wake up Hunter!! They were so excited to get our love notes and candy from Grandma lynda! We ran to macey's in the morning and grabbed princess valentines for May's preschool party. Our present to the kids were Pillow Pets. You would've thought they were going to disneyland. They were jumping up and down and having a hay day with those things. We made heart shaped sugar cookies for the treats to give to everyone. We had a strawberry smoothie for breakfast. Super yummy stuff. Bubs and I snuck over to Wendy's and had lunch. I splurged and got their new asiago chicken sandwich! Definently yummy and worth it! I had to teach piano and my student brought the kids a valentine. Bubs was nice and said Thanks to Todd! That night we took Valentines to our friends. The best is we took one to our cute elderly neighbor across the street. Bubs was excited to give one to "Effo" (really it's Ethel). She is such a sweet lady and always brings over treats for the kids. What a fun day!!

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

Your trip looks like it was AMAZING!!!

And I love how you phrased their excitment about the pillow pets. My kids think they are the greatest. Funny how certain things just catch on!