Highlights of our trip:
Snorkeling at Molokini Crater
Shopping in Lahaina
Bry getting stung by a sea urchin
Bri getting scraped up by the coral
Bri getting WAY too close to a sea turtle. (it was kinda scary!)
Our crazy hike to the waterfalls
Waking up at 4 in the morning to go see the sunrise at Haleakela Crater. Very cool!!
Seeing the planet Jupiter and it's moons through a telescope and knowing it is 500 million miles away! That is INSANE!! and amazing!
Seeing the whales.
The crazy bamboo forest!
The windy 1st day and the seeing the ocean splash up against the rocks.
Best trip ever! we even got in a 2 hour nap. We met amazing people EVERYWHERE. It was like living in zion. We didn't meet one grouchy or mean person. Except, a lady that got mad after I told her that I didn't want to give her my credit card to save money on excursions. She wouldn't even give me a map to Lahaina! We had to laugh! I love Hawaii I could go there every year and be in Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment