Love the bubs' face in this pic!! The kids love the big boot. Bubs picked the Tiger to go on the merry go round! I sat on the brown horse next to him!
May picked the dog! Bry rode next to her!
Riding on the dinosaur drop! I can't believe May went on this ride. I was watching Bubs go on the Shamu (Bulgy the whale) ride the same time Bry and May were going on this ride.
Bubs' favorite ride!! I think he went on it 8 times!
Cutest pic of the kids waiting in line to go on the Odysea ride.
Getting SOAKED on the Hydroluge! May was such an awesome sport about having wet clothes.
Second favorite ride. I think they went on this one about 8 times too!
After Lagoon we went to a neighborhood BBQ. I got to hold the Naylor's new puppy. Oh I love little puppies!
1 comment:
Lagoon sounds like so much fun. I love that everyone wore matchy BYU t-shirts. Such a cute family.
Hope you're feeling good. Looks like you are with all the fun adventures you've been on. I could never keep up with you!
Oh and May looked adorable for her first day of preschool. Is that crazy that she's in school now?!! How fun!
Wish we were there to play too.
Post a Comment