We told them all to hold hands so they wouldn't get lost!! so dang cute!
One of the biggest reasons I wanted to go to Thanksgiving point was to see the Children's Garden. I saw that my sis. in law had gone the week before and never in my life had I gone there yet so now it was perfect timing since it was only 2 bucks to go! My mom wanted to come with us since she lives close! So she showed us where the amazing waterfalls were at. The kids couldn't get enough of running through on the green hills and running down to see the waterfalls. It was hard to get them to leave! I love this pic with me and my kids! FYI: They were wearing their swimsuits!
Looking at all the awesome fish in the pond!
Looking at all the awesome fish in the pond!
1 comment:
I'm glad you went to the gardens!
Post a Comment