Look what's inside!!
Coming to you this fall: Baby Call #3!!! Yay! We are so thrilled to be pregnant again. May wants a girl and bubbies wants a boy. Go Figure. I'm just happy to be pregnant! I will be happy with whatever we have! I don't have a scanner so I just took a pic of our fun ultrasound. I seriously so excited to be pregnant!
18 comments:
Congrats. When is the due date???
Congrats! That's exciting! You know, I was just thinking the other day when I read a different post of yours, "I wonder if she's going to have another baby again soon." Haha! Seriously! Hope you're doing well!
Congrats Bri, that is so fun! How far apart will they be?
Congrats. I am happy for you.
That is fantastic!! I'm so excited for you guys! You are such a good mommy! So you have to let us know when you are due....
Congrats!! So happy for you guys!
woohoo!!! congrats! I'm excited for ya!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I will look forward to more updates.
Aunt Ellen
YAY!!! huge congrats to you all. i'm excited to find out what you're having.
you guys are so super nice. I am due nov. 15th. which is forever away!!! please call me to hang out cause I go crazy staying home and feeling tired all the time if any of you have time to do anything!!!
bryan says for sure we are having a boy!! if you have any cute names that you want to suggest totally tell me what you like....
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! Three is SO much fun! I am excited for you. Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl, or wait?
Mooks! Congratulations! I am way happy for you! We should do an Oakcresty lunch!
Wanted to add again my WAHOO!
whoa, the big announcement! congrats again!
Congratulations, That is exciting news!!! Good Luck with your pregnancy.
Congratulations! How wonderful!!
hooray hooray hooray!!! My cousin is due Npv 13!! Babies are so fun!!
Post a Comment